As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will end up spending your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
5 Dollar Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? 5 Dollar Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
5 Dollar Solo Ads
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
5 Dollar Solo Ads
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices 5 Dollar Solo Ads
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 customized domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion 5 Dollar Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. 5 Dollar Solo Ads
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
5 Dollar Solo Ads