One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. About Get Response
In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously valuable selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. About Get Response
What is GetResponse? About Get Response
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. About Get Response
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief overview of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory offer a very flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices About Get Response
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: About Get Response
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro About Get Response
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for extremely customized features. You will require to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing About Get Response
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
About Get Response
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions About Get Response
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think about any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
About Get Response