Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Activecampaign O Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a very sensible price, and the complete variety of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Activecampaign O Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Activecampaign O Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Activecampaign O Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a quick introduction of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory provide a really flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Activecampaign O Getresponse
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various price plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Activecampaign O Getresponse
The standard email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Activecampaign O Getresponse
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Activecampaign O Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Activecampaign O Getresponse
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Activecampaign O Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Activecampaign O Getresponse