Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very affordable price, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short summary of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out in theory offer a very versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans offered. The prices format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for larger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Activecampaign Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Activecampaign Vs Getresponse