One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Activetrail Vs Getresponse
In its earlier years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Activetrail Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Activetrail Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Activetrail Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory offer an extremely flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Activetrail Vs Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Activetrail Vs Getresponse
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Activetrail Vs Getresponse
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You will require to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Activetrail Vs Getresponse
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Activetrail Vs Getresponse
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Activetrail Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Activetrail Vs Getresponse