Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with a lot to offer. Adding Getresponse To WordPress
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a really affordable price, and the complete range of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously handy range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Adding Getresponse To WordPress
What is GetResponse? Adding Getresponse To WordPress
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Adding Getresponse To WordPress
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory offer a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Adding Getresponse To WordPress
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Adding Getresponse To WordPress
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Adding Getresponse To WordPress
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Adding Getresponse To WordPress
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Adding Getresponse To WordPress
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews across a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Adding Getresponse To WordPress
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Adding Getresponse To WordPress