As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
What is ClickMagick? Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
Something you may wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – because protected websites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Adobe Analytics Link Tracking Example