As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have explored the net in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
What is ClickMagick? Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure websites (https) can not be detected – since safe and secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Affiliate Link Tracking Plugin