One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
In its earlier years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
What is GetResponse? Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short overview of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach performs in theory provide a really flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not just to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media sites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.
Ajaxcontext.Get_Response Is Not A Function