As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Alternative To Udimi
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Alternative To Udimi
What is ClickMagick? Alternative To Udimi
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Alternative To Udimi
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Alternative To Udimi
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Alternative To Udimi
Something you might wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe and secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Alternative To Udimi
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Alternative To Udimi
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Alternative To Udimi
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Alternative To Udimi
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion Alternative To Udimi
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Alternative To Udimi
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Alternative To Udimi