Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Api Getresponse Alternative
In its earlier years, the business operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Api Getresponse Alternative
What is GetResponse? Api Getresponse Alternative
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Api Getresponse Alternative
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick overview of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique carries out in theory provide a really versatile method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is just that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Api Getresponse Alternative
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various price plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Api Getresponse Alternative
The most affordable email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Api Getresponse Alternative
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for bigger companies trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Api Getresponse Alternative
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Api Getresponse Alternative
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Api Getresponse Alternative
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Api Getresponse Alternative