As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Are Solo Ads Effective
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
Are Solo Ads Effective
What is ClickMagick? Are Solo Ads Effective
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Are Solo Ads Effective
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Are Solo Ads Effective
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Are Solo Ads Effective
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be detected – since protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Are Solo Ads Effective
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Are Solo Ads Effective
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Are Solo Ads Effective
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Are Solo Ads Effective
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be substantially harder to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Are Solo Ads Effective
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. Are Solo Ads Effective
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Are Solo Ads Effective