As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Australian Solo Ads
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Australian Solo Ads
What is ClickMagick? Australian Solo Ads
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Australian Solo Ads
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Australian Solo Ads
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Australian Solo Ads
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can not be identified – since safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Australian Solo Ads
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Australian Solo Ads
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when picking the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Australian Solo Ads
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Australian Solo Ads
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially seek aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Australian Solo Ads
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Australian Solo Ads
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Australian Solo Ads