Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a superior product with a lot to offer. Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at a really sensible rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
What is GetResponse? Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a short summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide an extremely flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The prices format is rather complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new functions for larger businesses searching for highly customized features. You will need to set up a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s difficult to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Aweber Vs Getresponse Vs Activecampaign