One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with a lot to offer. Benchmark Vs Getresponse
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really affordable price, and the full variety of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Benchmark Vs Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Benchmark Vs Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Benchmark Vs Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find responses to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a quick introduction of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area supplies more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory provide a really versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Benchmark Vs Getresponse
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Benchmark Vs Getresponse
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Benchmark Vs Getresponse
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for larger companies searching for highly personalized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Benchmark Vs Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Benchmark Vs Getresponse
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb type demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Benchmark Vs Getresponse
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Benchmark Vs Getresponse