One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Better Than Getresponse
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full selection of features is offered to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Better Than Getresponse
What is GetResponse? Better Than Getresponse
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Better Than Getresponse
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach does in theory provide a very versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Better Than Getresponse
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Better Than Getresponse
The basic email plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Better Than Getresponse
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger businesses trying to find extremely personalized features. You’ll require to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Better Than Getresponse
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Better Than Getresponse
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Better Than Getresponse
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.
Better Than Getresponse