As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Bitly Link Tracker
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually explored the net looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Bitly Link Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Bitly Link Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Bitly Link Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Bitly Link Tracker
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to specific nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Bitly Link Tracker
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can not be identified – because protected sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Bitly Link Tracker
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Bitly Link Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Bitly Link Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. Bitly Link Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Bitly Link Tracker
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Bitly Link Tracker
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
Bitly Link Tracker