As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Blue Link Gps Tracking
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Blue Link Gps Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Blue Link Gps Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. But ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Blue Link Gps Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Blue Link Gps Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Blue Link Gps Tracking
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can’t be detected – since protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your website to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Blue Link Gps Tracking
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Blue Link Gps Tracking
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Blue Link Gps Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Blue Link Gps Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Blue Link Gps Tracking
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Blue Link Gps Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Blue Link Gps Tracking