In case you have been online marketing, you definitely know just how many tools, plugins and services are available on the market. You likely have to switch between 5 to 10 at any one time. Not only is this frustrating but also time consuming. You have to switch from one tool for email marketing, another one for SEO, another to assist you in site and over to another for SEO again. This is difficult and outrageously pricey! Builderall Cons
Fortunately, there’s a tool available that was specially created for busy internet marketers and all those operating online. This digital marketing platform is called Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Builderall Cons
BuilderAll is an all-in-one marketing platform with all the marketing tools that you will need to run a successful online business. Builderall Cons
Rather than purchasing each of the tools that you will need, you will get all the tools in 1 place. BuilderAll!
From landing pages, sales pages, sales funnels, website builder, analytics, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, heat maps, click maps autoresponders and so much more.
By now, you probably are aware that getting all these tools will cost you $1,00s if not $1,000s of dollars every month. The worst part? Some of the third-party plugins and tools may compromise your website. This alone should provide you reason to have BuilderAll right now.
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Site Builder: This is an HTML5 run site, blog, sales funnel and membership website builder that enables you to create unique user experiences based on visitors’ device type: personal computer, tablet or cellular phone. The website features content that’s very simple for search engines to read and understand, so making it search engine friendly. Along with this, it can be used in creating advertising graphics, infographics, blog header designs, business cards, eBook covers, flyers, Facebook covers, Kindle covers, Google+ headers Pinterest layouts, resume layouts, Twitter covers and many others.
2. Responsive Builder: A builder that crafts websites and blogs to give an optimal viewing experience, which makes it completely responsive. More so, it is extremely search engine friendly.
3. App Creator: A complete structure which may be utilised in building, modifying, and publishing mobile apps. With the App Creator, it’s possible to publish apps on all platforms, and if you use their own accounts, this may be done without any charges. To make money off those published applications, you’ll have to secure a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: An automated email autoresponder and marketing automation tool, inclusive of unlimited subscribers and unlimited sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools essential for the adding of images or videos into specific areas of a picture including a TV screen, picture frame, mobile screen or any area you prefer. Additionally, it allows you to upload private image or video holders and also gives you the choice of deciding the display area in which you want your image or video or image to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This can be leveraged in the making of slideshow presentations of specialist quality for companies. Presentations Builder has features which are the same as PowerPoint, but presents you with a lot of other alternatives to choose from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool may be used in the creation of full animated videos. Also, you can include text, animated images, pictures, sound and several different effects with this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool assists you in uploading videos which were made from a green screen or the same color background, but makes visible only the object before the background, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool gives automated replies and answers to comments. It can be used to engage your audience in areas where you’d need.
10. Browser Notifications: Allows you to install browser notifications and schedule push notifications to users that have approved, even if they are not presently on your website.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This SEO tool evaluates every section of your search engine optimization, awards points to areas which are flourishing, and shows you where work needs to be done. All you have to do is type in a keyword and website that you plan to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real-time heat map which indicates areas of your site that customers are most interested in, example: areas that got the most clicks.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool enables you to place a user submitted review box on your site. Another perfect use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your site from the comments. With other comment box channels like Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool helps you in creating some areas of your site not accessible to users until they click on the share button. In this manner, users are locked from the original content until they share the content to others, in turn growing your audience organically.
15. Script Generator: This very useful tool may be utilised in creating excellent copy for your sales letters or pages, webinars, videos, emails and so on. With this tool, you can focus on your avatar. It also indicates the advantages of your services or product and what modifications have to be applied on your avatar to enhance your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be utilised in making an infinite number of floating videos which will provide you an edge over your competitors and motivate your visitors to re-visit. Also, this tool will engage your customers and will extend the time that they spend on your website.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool aids in the creation of descriptive videos or professional sales letters (aka video sales letters) which is undeniably more engaging and certainly will result in more sales as compared to a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool that generates 3D images of your products which engages your customers and converts more and more sales. This user-friendly tool can be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Lets you make stunning pictures for your site, eBooks, products and courses. You can also create super engaging articles on your blogs or social networks.
20. Builderall Business: This help you in making money off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything required to spread the word about Builderall will be provided to help you make profit as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are three distinct pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The image above displays the monthly recurring fees along with the screenshot below is your price if you pay yearly.
To be honest with you, this price is actually very reasonable and affordable for a lot of the people, especially beginners. Taking into consideration buying all of the tools included would likely amount to thousands of dollars if purchased individually.
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you’re aware that BuilderAll is such an excellent Platform. Not only due to the reasonable price but also the tools that you get all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Beginning a drag and drop website builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been simpler than this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be created professionally? Needless to say, you’ll have to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those functions.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into making money online & affiliate marketing? BuilderAll is a good Platform to promote to build credibility and trust.
App Developers: Developing an application has never been easier than within BuilderAll. Whether you are just a newbie or you’re already a pro. Builderall Cons
Web Developers: Certainly, you can make responsive websites for your clients.
E-mail Marketers: How much do you pay your existing email service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to 10,000 subscribers, it is difficult to believe someone can resist buying BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you want a professionally built site with everything that you will need to get sales, build credibility and attract more customers?
and surely, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Builderall Cons
1. Everything in 1 Place
BuilderAll has solved the problem that we are required to purchase unique tools from many different platforms.
BuilderAll has everything under a single roof so that you don’t have to over-complicate things and overpay.
2. Very Reasonable & Affordable Pricing
I would be happy to pay $50 per month or even up to $100 a month for all of the services they provide. Yet, they are charging at just $10 and $30 every month.
It’s a very crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have stated earlier, it is quite simple to create your own site and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you will need to do is “drag and drop” components to the places you want them to be at.
It’s completely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to purchase your own domain but it’s rare to see company offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Apps
This is a very special feature because very few platforms out there allows complete newbies to build a mobile application by just using easy drag and drop functions.
This is useful to build some simple applications. (Of course, do not expect it to be quite sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Selection of Users
Most products out there only target a distinct group of people. However, like what I’ve listed before, BuilderAll is catered for a wide assortment of users.
Many groups of people may benefit from this awesome program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning a totally new language in the beginning. So quite a number of people can have a hard time with WordPress when they are just a beginner without assistance.
Also, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much depending on the theme you pick.
If you don’t know how to code, it is difficult for you to customize all the design features to make it how you desire.
BuilderAll’s powerful page layout function is a far better choice if you are very particular about your site design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Builderall Cons
Last but definitely not the least, you are able to get your money back within 30 days if you are not satisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point in time, it’s clear how BuilderAll has innovated digital marketing in its entirety, by furnishing a feature-packed solution, which is of good quality, fantastic value, and is reasonably priced. If you see the potential of this amazing product, and what positive effects it can make on your business, in addition to the possible growth our business and become more influential in our niche, then we want you to help enlarge our business as well as yours.
The best part of being a part of the BuilderAll family is that you can also earn money from promotions which converts to sales.
Why should you sign up for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Builderall Cons
As soon as you sign up as a Builderall Business member, you automatically become an affiliate. This implies that all the necessary tools and information required to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is supplied to you and consequently, you will earn commissions for every successful conversion. We’ve got an already established, and functional business that can help you earn while you develop your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is among the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we understand that this can be quite confusing at first glance due to the quantity of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to start and progress with BuilderAll, they has developed a number of service options to make it easy for you, namely:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support by the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Builderall Cons
BuilderAll is a terrific pick for both the new and experienced affiliate marketers. Builderall Cons
If you are a total newbie you can begin with a simple test website and have access to all the tools that can assist you develop it into a true authority in your chosen market.
Your site will be powered by the most innovative sales funnel available, supplied with all the features you’ll need to succeed online.
For online marketing veterans, you’ll be able to select the ideal package to address the needs you now have while leaving room to grow while your empire grows. BuilderAll is the best choice for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who enjoys making money online.