If you have been online marketing, you definitely know just how many tools, plugins and services are available out there. You probably have to switch between 5 and 10 at any one time. Not only is this annoying but also a waste of time. You have to shift from one tool for email marketing, another one for SEO, and another to aid you in website and over to another for SEO again. That is difficult and insanely pricey! Builderall Onboarding Training
Thankfully, there’s a tool available that was especially created for busy online marketers and all those operating online. The digital marketing platform is called Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Builderall Onboarding Training
BuilderAll is an all in one marketing platform with all the marketing tools that you’ll need to run a successful internet business. Builderall Onboarding Training
Rather than acquiring each one of the tools that you’ll need, you’ll get all the tools in 1 place. BuilderAll!
From sales pages, landing pages, sales funnels, site builder, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, analytics, heat maps, click maps autoresponders and a lot more.
Right now, you probably are aware that getting all these tools will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars every month. The worst part? Some of the third-party tools and plugins can endanger your site. This alone should provide you reason to have BuilderAll right now.
Builderall Onboarding Training
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Site Builder: An HTML5 run site, blog, sales funnel and membership website builder that enables you to create unique user experiences based on visitors’ device type: desktop, tablet or mobile phone. The website features content that’s super simple for search engines to crawl and understand, thus making it search engine friendly. Along with this, it may be used in making infographics, advertising graphics, blog header layouts, business cards, eBook covers, Facebook covers, flyers, Kindle covers, Google+ headers Pinterest designs, resume designs, Twitter covers and a lot others.
2. Responsive Builder: A builder that makes blogs and websites to give an optimum viewing experience, making it completely responsive. More so, it is super search engine friendly.
3. App Creator: This is an entire structure which can be used in building, modifying, and publishing mobile apps. With the Application Creator, it’s possible to publish applications on all platforms, and when you use their own accounts, this may be done without any fees. To make money off those published applications, you will have to get a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: An automated email responder and marketing automation tool, it comes with unlimited subscribers and sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools necessary for the incorporation of images or videos into specific areas of a picture including a TV screen, picture frame, mobile screen or any place you like. Moreover, it lets you upload private image or video holders and also presents you with the choice of deciding the screen area in which you want your image or video to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This can be leveraged in the making of slideshow presentations of expert quality for businesses. Presentations Builder has features which are the same as PowerPoint, but presents you with a lot of other options to select from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool can be used in the creation of full animated videos. Also, you can incorporate text, animated pictures, pictures, audio and several different effects using this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool helps you in uploading videos that were created from a green screen or the same color background, but make visible only the object before the background, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool provides automatic replies and answers to comments. It can be used to engage your audience in places where you would need.
10. Browser Notifications: Lets you set up browser notifications and schedule push notifications to users who have accepted, even if they’re not currently on your website.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This SEO tool evaluates every part of your search engine optimization, awards points to regions which are flourishing, and tells you where work needs to be done. All you have to do is type in a keyword and website that you plan to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real-time heat map that indicates areas of your website that customers are most interested in, example: areas that got the most clicks.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool enables you to place a customer submitted review box on your site. Another strong use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your website from the comments. With other comment box providers like Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool aids you in making some areas of your website inaccessible to users until they click the share button. This way, users are locked out of the original content until they share the content to other people, in turn growing your viewers organically.
15. Script Generator: This very efficient tool may be used in creating outstanding copy for your sales letters or pages, videos, webinars, emails and so on. With this tool, you can single out your avatar. Additionally, it tells you the advantages of your product or services and what modifications need to be made on your avatar to boost your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be utilised in the creation of an infinite number of floating videos which will grant you an advantage over your competition and encourage your customers to re-visit. Also, this tool will engage your visitors and will increase the time that they spend on your website.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool aids in the creation of illustrative videos or professional sales letters (a.k.a. video sales letters) which is obviously more engaging and will result in more sales as compared to a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool which generates 3D images of your products which engages your visitors and converts a growing number of sales. This user-friendly tool can be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Lets you create stunning images for your website, eBooks, products and courses. You can also make super engaging articles on your social networks or blogs.
20. Builderall Business: This assists you in earning cash off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything needed to spread the word about Builderall will be provided to assist you earn profit as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are 3 different pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The screenshot above shows the monthly recurring charges and the image below is your fee if you pay annually.
To tell the truth, this price is actually very reasonable and affordable for a lot of the people, especially novices. Considering buying all the tools included would likely amount to thousands of dollars if bought individually.
Builderall Onboarding Training
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you are aware that BuilderAll is such a great Platform. Not only because of the reasonable price but also the tools that you get all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Beginning a drag and drop website builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been so easy as this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be created professionally? Needless to say, you will need to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those functions.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into making money online & affiliate marketing? BuilderAll is a great Platform to promote to build trust and credibility.
App Programmers: Creating an app has never been easier than with BuilderAll. Whether you’re just a beginner or you are already a professional. Builderall Onboarding Training
Web Programmers: Absolutely, you can create responsive sites for your customers.
Email Marketers: How much do you pay your existing email service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to ten thousand subscribers, it’s tough to believe someone can resist buying BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you want a professionally built site with everything that you’re going to need to get sales, build credibility and entice more customers?
and definitely, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Builderall Onboarding Training
Builderall Onboarding Training
1. Everything in ONE Place
BuilderAll has solved the problem that we are required to purchase unique tools from a lot of different platforms.
BuilderAll brings everything under a single roof so that you do not have to over-complicate things and overpay.
2. Very Reasonable & Affordable Pricing
I would be glad to pay $50 monthly or even up to $100 per month for all of the services they give. Yet, they are charging at just $10 and $30 a month.
It’s a pretty crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have stated earlier, it’s quite easy to build your own website and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you will need to do is “drag and drop” elements to the areas you need them to be at.
It is completely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to obtain your own domain but it’s rare to see company offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Applications
This is a really unique feature because very few platforms out there lets complete beginners to build a mobile app by simply using easy drag and drop functions.
This is effective to build some simple apps. (Of course, do not expect it to be quite sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Range of Users
Most products out there only target a specific group of people. But like what I have listed before, BuilderAll is catered to a wide range of users.
Many groups of people can benefit from this awesome program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning a completely new language initially. So quite a few people may struggle with WordPress when they’re just a beginner without assistance.
Additionally, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much based on the theme you select.
If you don’t know how to code, it’s hard for you to customize all of the design features to make it the way you prefer.
BuilderAll’s powerful page layout function is a much better choice if you’re very precise about your website design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Builderall Onboarding Training
Last but not the least, you are able to secure your money back within 30 days if you’re unsatisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point in time, it’s clear how BuilderAll has innovated digital marketing in its entirety, by furnishing a feature-packed product, which is of good quality, fantastic value, and is reasonably priced. If you realize the potential of this magnificent product, and what positive outcomes it can make on your company, as well as the possible growth our business and become more influential in our market, then we want you to lend a hand and expand our business in addition to yours.
The best part of being a part of the BuilderAll family is that you can also earn cash from promotions which transforms to sales.
Why should you register for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Builderall Onboarding Training
Once you sign up as a Builderall Business member, you automatically become an affiliate. This implies that all the necessary tools and information needed to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is supplied to you and in turn, you’ll earn profit for every successful conversion. We’ve got an already established, and operational business that can help you earn while you grow your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is one of the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we know that this can be very confusing at first glance because of the quantity of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to start and progress with BuilderAll, they has developed a number of service options to make it simpler for you, to name them:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support through the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Builderall Onboarding Training
BuilderAll is a great pick for both the new and experienced affiliate marketers. Builderall Onboarding Training
If you are a complete beginner you can begin with a simple test site and have access to all of the tools that can assist you develop it into a genuine authority in your chosen market.
Your website will be powered with the most advanced sales funnel available, supplied with all the features you’ll need to succeed online.
For internet marketing veterans, you will be able to select the right package to address the needs you currently have while leaving room to expand while your empire grows. BuilderAll is perfect for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who likes making profit online.
Builderall Onboarding Training