In case you’ve been internet marketing, you certainly know just how many tools, plugins and services are available out there. You likely have to shift between 5 to 10 at any one time. Not only is this annoying but also a waste of time. You have to change from one tool for email marketing, yet another one for SEO, and another to assist you in site and over to another for SEO again. This is difficult and insanely costly! Builderall Pros And Cons
Luckily, there is a tool available that was especially made for busy online marketers and all those working online. This digital marketing platform is called Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Builderall Pros And Cons
BuilderAll is an all-in-one marketing platform containing all the marketing tools that you need to run a successful internet business. Builderall Pros And Cons
Rather than getting each one of the tools that you’ll need, you will get all the tools in one place. BuilderAll!
From landing pages, sales pages, sales funnels, site builder, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, analytics, click maps autoresponders, heat maps and plenty more.
Right now, you probably are aware that buying all these tools will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars per month. The worst part? Some of the third-party plugins and tools may compromise your website. This alone should provide you ground to have BuilderAll at the moment.
Builderall Pros And Cons
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Website Builder: This is an HTML5 run website, blog, sales funnel and membership site builder that allows you to create unique user experiences based on visitors’ device type: personal computer, tablet or cellular phone. The website features content that’s very simple for search engines to read and understand, so making it search engine friendly. Along with this, it can be used in making infographics, advertising graphics, blog header designs, business cards, eBook covers, Facebook covers, flyers, Google+ headers, Kindle covers, Pinterest layouts, resume designs, Twitter covers and a lot others.
2. Responsive Builder: This is a builder that makes websites and blogs to give an optimal viewing experience, which makes it completely responsive. More so, it is extremely search engine friendly.
3. Application Creator: An entire structure which can be used in building, modifying, and publishing mobile apps. With the App Creator, it is possible to publish applications on all platforms, and if you use their own accounts, this may be done without any additional charges. To make money off these published apps, you will have to get a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: This is an automated email responder and marketing automation tool, inclusive of unlimited subscribers and unlimited sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools necessary for the adding of videos or images into specific areas of a picture including a TV display, picture frame, mobile screen or any place you prefer. Moreover, it lets you upload personal image or video holders and also presents you with the choice of deciding the display area in which you want your image or video to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This can be leveraged at the making of slideshow presentations of specialist quality for companies. Presentations Builder has features that are like PowerPoint, but presents you with a lot of other options to choose from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool may be utilised in the creation of full animated videos. Additionally, you can incorporate text, animated pictures, pictures, sound and several different effects using this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool assists you in uploading videos that were created from a green screen or the identical color background, but make visible only the object before the background, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool provides automatic answers and replies to comments. It can be used to engage your audience in areas where you’d need.
10. Browser Notifications: Lets you set up browser notifications and schedule push notifications to users that have accepted, even if they are not currently on your website.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This Search Engine Optimization tool evaluates every section of your search engine optimization, awards points to areas which are flourishing, and tells you where work has to be improved. All you have to do is type in a keyword and website that you intend to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real time heat map that indicates areas of your site that customers are most interested in, ex. areas that got the most hits.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool permits you to place a customer submitted review box on your site. Another great use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your website from the comments. With other comment box providers such as Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool assists you in creating some areas of your site not accessible to users until they click the share button. In this manner, users are locked from the original content till they share the content to other people, thus growing your audience organically.
15. Script Generator: This very useful tool can be utilised in making excellent copy for your sales letters or pages, webinars, videos, emails and so on. With this tool, you can focus on your avatar. Additionally, it specifies the benefits of your services or product and what alterations need to be made on your avatar to boost your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be used in the creation of an infinite number of floating videos which will give you an edge over your competitors and encourage your customers to re-visit. Additionally, this tool will engage your visitors and will increase the time that they spend on your site.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool aids in making descriptive videos or professional sales letters (aka video sales letters) which is obviously more engaging and certainly will result in more sales in comparison with a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool which generates 3D images of your products which engages your visitors and converts more and more sales. This user-friendly tool may be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Lets you make stunning images for your site, eBooks, products and courses. You can even create super engaging content on your social networks or blogs.
20. Builderall Business: This assists you in making money off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything needed to spread the word about Builderall will be provided to assist you make income as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are three different pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The photo above shows the monthly recurring charges and the screenshot below is your fee if you pay yearly.
To tell the truth, this price is actually very affordable and reasonable for most of the people, especially beginners. Taking into consideration buying all of the tools included would likely amount to thousands of dollars if bought separately.
Builderall Pros And Cons
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you’re aware that BuilderAll is such an extensive Platform. Not only because of the affordable price but also the tools that you get all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Beginning a drag and drop site builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been so simple as this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be built professionally? It goes without saying, you’ll need to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those functions.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into making money online & affiliate marketing? BuilderAll is a great Platform to promote to build credibility and trust.
App Developers: Creating an application has never been easier than with BuilderAll. Whether you’re just a novice or you’re already a pro. Builderall Pros And Cons
Web Programmers: Absolutely, you can build responsive websites for your clients.
E-mail marketers: How much do you pay your current e-mail service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to ten thousand subscribers, it is difficult to believe someone can resist purchasing BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you need a professionally built website with everything that you will need to get sales, build credibility and attract more clients?
and definitely, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Builderall Pros And Cons
Builderall Pros And Cons
1. Everything in ONE Place
BuilderAll solved the problem that we need to purchase different tools from many other platforms.
BuilderAll houses everything under one roof so that you do not need to overpay and over-complicate things.
2. Very Reasonable & Affordable Pricing
I would be glad to pay $50 a month or even up to $100 monthly for all of the services they provide. Yet, they are charging at only $10 and $30 monthly.
It is a pretty crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have stated earlier, it’s very simple to design your own site and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you will need to do is “drag and drop” components to the areas you need them to be at.
It’s absolutely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You need to obtain your own domain but it’s rare to see company offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Applications
This is a very special feature because very few platforms out there allows complete beginners to build a mobile application by just using easy drag and drop functions.
This is useful to build some simple applications. (Of course, do not expect it to be very sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Selection of Users
Most products out there only target a distinct group of people. But like what I’ve listed earlier, BuilderAll is catered for a wide assortment of users.
Many groups of people may benefit from this incredible program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning a totally new language initially. So quite a few people may struggle with WordPress when they are just a beginner without assistance.
Also, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much based on the theme you choose.
If you don’t know how to code, it is difficult for you to customize all of the design features to make it the way you like.
BuilderAll’s powerful page design function is a far better choice if you are very precise about your website design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Builderall Pros And Cons
Last but not the least, you’re able to secure your money back within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point in time, it’s clear how BuilderAll has reformed digital marketing in its entirety, by supplying a feature-packed product, which is of excellent quality, fantastic value, and is reasonably priced. If you find the potential of this magnificent product, and what positive outcomes it can make on your business, as well as the possible growth our business and become more powerful in our niche, then we need you to aid expand our business as well as yours.
The best part of being a part of the BuilderAll family is that you can also earn income from promotions which converts to sales.
Why should you sign up for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Builderall Pros And Cons
As soon as you sign up as a Builderall Business member, you automatically become an affiliate. This means that all the essential information and tools required to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is provided to you and in turn, you will earn profit for every successful conversion. We have an already established, and functional business that can help you earn as you grow your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is one of the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we know that this can be very confusing at first glance due to the quantity of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to begin and progress with BuilderAll, the company has developed a number of service options to make it simpler for you, specifically the following:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support by the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Builderall Pros And Cons
BuilderAll is a perfect pick for both the new and experienced affiliate marketers. Builderall Pros And Cons
If you are a total beginner you can get started with a simple test site and have access to all the tools that can help you develop it into a true authority in your chosen market.
Your website will be powered by the most innovative sales funnel available, supplied with all the features you’ll need to succeed online.
For internet marketing veterans, you will be able to pick the ideal package to address the requirements you now have while leaving space to grow while your empire grows. BuilderAll is ideal for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who likes making revenue online.
Builderall Pros And Cons