If you’ve been online marketing, you definitely know precisely how many tools, plugins and services are available out there. You probably have to change between 5 and 10 at any one time. Not only is this annoying but also time consuming. You must switch from one tool for email marketing, another one for SEO, and another to help you in website and over to another for SEO once more. That is difficult and outrageously pricey! Builderall Vs Leadpages
Fortunately, there’s a tool available that has been specially created for busy internet marketers and all those working online. The digital marketing platform is known as Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Builderall Vs Leadpages
BuilderAll is an all-in-one marketing platform containing all the marketing tools that you’ll need to run a successful online business. Builderall Vs Leadpages
Instead of buying each one of the tools that you’ll need, you’ll get all the tools in 1 place. BuilderAll!
From sales pages, landing pages, sales funnels, site builder, analytics, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, click maps autoresponders, heat maps and so much more.
By now, you probably know that buying all these tools will cost you hundreds if not thousands of dollars each month. The worst part? Some of the third party tools and plugins can compromise your website. This alone should provide you motivation to have BuilderAll right now.
Builderall Vs Leadpages
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Site Builder: This is an HTML5 run website, blog, sales funnel and membership website builder that lets you create special user experiences based on visitors’ device type: desktop, tablet or cell phone. The site features content that’s incredibly simple for search engines to read and understand, consequently making it search engine friendly. Along with this, it can be utilised in creating advertising graphics, infographics, blog header layouts, business cards, eBook covers, flyers, Facebook covers, Kindle covers, Google+ headers Pinterest designs, resume layouts, Twitter covers and a lot others.
2. Responsive Builder: This is a builder that crafts websites and blogs to offer an optimal viewing experience, which makes it completely responsive. More so, it is very search engine friendly.
3. Application Creator: This is a complete structure which may be used in building, modifying, and publishing mobile apps. With the App Creator, it is possible to publish apps on all platforms, and if you use their own accounts, this can be done with no charges. To make money off those published apps, you will have to acquire a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: An automatic email responder and marketing automation tool, inclusive of unlimited subscribers and sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools essential for the addition of images or videos into specific areas of a picture including a TV screen, picture frame, mobile screen or any place you desire. Additionally, it allows you to upload personal video or image holders and also gives you the option of deciding the display area in which you want your image or video or image to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This could be leveraged at the making of slideshow presentations of expert quality for companies. Presentations Builder has features that are like PowerPoint, but presents you with a lot of other choices to select from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool may be utilised in the creation of fully animated videos. Additionally, you can include text, animated images, pictures, sound and lots of other effects with this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool aids you in uploading videos that were created from a green screen or the identical color background, but makes visible only the object before the background, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool provides automatic replies and answers to comments. It may be used to engage your audience in places where you would want.
10. Browser Notifications: Allows you to set up browser notifications and schedule push notifications to users that have accepted, even if they’re not currently on your site.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This SEO tool evaluates every section of your search engine optimization, awards points to regions which are flourishing, and shows you where work needs to be improved. All you’ve got to do is type in a keyword and site that you plan to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real time heat map which indicates areas of your site that people are most interested in, example: areas that got the most hits.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool allows you to place a user submitted review box on your site. The other great use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your website from the comments. With other comment box providers such as Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool helps you in creating some areas of your site inaccessible to users until they click the share button. This way, users are locked out of the original content until they share the content to other people, as a result growing your viewers organically.
15. Script Generator: This very useful tool may be utilised in making outstanding copy for your sales letters or pages, videos, webinars, emails and so on and so forth. With this tool, you can focus on your avatar. Additionally, it specifies the benefits of your product or services and what changes have to be applied on your avatar to enhance your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be utilised in making an unlimited number of floating videos which will provide you an edge over your competitors and motivate your customers to re-visit. Also, this tool will engage your visitors and will lengthen the time that they spend on your site.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool assists in the creation of illustrative videos or professional sales letters (also known as, video sales letters) which is visibly more engaging and certainly will lead to more sales as compared to a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool that produces 3D images of your products which engages your customers and converts a growing number of sales. This user-friendly tool may be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Allows you to create stunning pictures for your site, products, eBooks and courses. You can even make very engaging content on your blogs or social networks.
20. Builderall Business: This assists you in making money off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything required to spread the word about Builderall will be provided to help you make income as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are 3 distinct pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The photo above displays the monthly recurring fees and the image below is the price if you pay annually.
To tell you the truth, this price is actually quite affordable and reasonable for most of the people, especially novices. Taking into consideration buying all the tools included would likely amount to thousands of dollars if purchased individually.
Builderall Vs Leadpages
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you’re aware that BuilderAll is such a great Platform. Not only because of the reasonable price but also the tools that you obtain all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Starting a drag and drop site builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been simpler than this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be created professionally? As expected, you’ll have to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those functions.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into making money online & affiliate marketing? BuilderAll is a great Platform to promote to build credibility and trust.
Application Developers: Creating an application has never been easier than with BuilderAll. Whether you’re just starting out or you are already a pro. Builderall Vs Leadpages
Web Programmers: Yes, you can create responsive sites for your customers.
E-mail marketers: How much do you pay your current email service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to ten thousand subscribers, it is hard to believe someone can resist purchasing BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you want a professionally built website with everything that you’ll need to obtain sales, build credibility and attract more customers?
and definitely, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Builderall Vs Leadpages
Builderall Vs Leadpages
1. Everything in ONE Place
BuilderAll has solved the problem that we need to buy unique tools from many other platforms.
BuilderAll houses everything under a single roof so that you don’t have to over-complicate things and overpay.
2. Very Affordable & Reasonable Pricing
I would be happy to pay $50 a month or even up to $100 a month for all the services they provide. Yet, they are charging at just $10 and $30 per month.
It’s a very crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have mentioned earlier, it’s very simple to create your own site and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you need to do is “drag and drop” elements to the places you need them to be at.
It is completely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to purchase your own domain but it’s rare to see business offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Applications
This is a very distinctive feature because not many platforms out there allows complete newbies to build a mobile app by just using easy drag and drop functions.
This is useful to build some simple apps. (Of course, do not expect it to be quite sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Selection of Users
Most products out there simply target a specific group of people. However, like what I have listed earlier, BuilderAll is catered to a wide assortment of users.
Many groups of people can benefit from this incredible program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning a totally new language initially. So quite a few individuals may struggle with WordPress when they’re just starting out without clear guidance.
Also, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much depending on the theme you choose.
Unless you know how to code, it’s difficult for you to customize all of the design features to make it the way you desire.
BuilderAll’s powerful page design function is a far better alternative if you are very specific about your site design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Builderall Vs Leadpages
Last but definitely not the least, you’re able to secure your money back within 30 days if you’re not satisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point in time, it is clear how BuilderAll has innovated digital marketing in its entirety, by supplying a feature-packed solution, which is of excellent quality, great value, and is reasonably priced. If you find the potential of this awesome product, and what positive effects it can make on your company, as well as the possible growth our business and become more influential in our niche, then we want you to assist enlarge our business in addition to yours.
The best aspect of being a part of the BuilderAll family is that you can also earn revenue from promotions that turns to sales.
Why should you sign up for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Builderall Vs Leadpages
As soon as you register as a Builderall Business member, you automatically become an affiliate. This means that all the necessary information and tools needed to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is supplied to you and consequently, you’ll earn income for each successful conversion. We’ve got an already established, and functional business that can help you earn as you grow your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is one of the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we understand that this can be quite confusing at first glance due to the amount of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to start and progress with BuilderAll, they has developed a number of support options to make it easy for you, to name them:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support through the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Builderall Vs Leadpages
BuilderAll is a great pick for both new and experienced affiliate marketers. Builderall Vs Leadpages
If you are a total novice you can get started with a simple test website and have access to all of the tools that can assist you develop it into a genuine authority in your chosen market.
Your website will be powered with the most advanced sales funnel available, supplied with all the features you’ll need to succeed online.
For internet marketing veterans, you’ll be able to select the ideal package to address the needs you now have while leaving space to grow while your empire grows. BuilderAll is the best choice for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who enjoys earning money online.
Builderall Vs Leadpages