If you’ve been online marketing, you definitely know precisely how many tools, services and plugins are available on the market. You probably have to switch between 5 to 10 at any one time. Not only is this annoying but also time consuming. You must change from one tool for email marketing, another one for SEO, and another to aid you in website and over to another for SEO once more. This is difficult and insanely pricey! Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
Luckily, there is a tool available that has been especially designed for busy online marketers and all those working online. The digital marketing platform is called Builderall.
WHAT IS BUILDERALL? Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
BuilderAll is an all in one marketing platform containing all the marketing tools that you will need to run a successful internet business. Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
Rather than getting each one of the tools that you will need, you will get all the tools in 1 place. BuilderAll!
From sales pages, landing pages, sales funnels, site builder, analytics, real-time purchase proof for your sales pages, heat maps, click maps autoresponders and plenty more.
Right now, you probably know that buying all these tools will cost you $1,00s if not $1,000s of dollars each month. The worst? Some of the third party tools and plugins can endanger your website. This alone should provide you reason to have BuilderAll right now.
Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
THE BUILDERALL TOOLS
1. Drag and Drop Site Builder: This is an HTML5 run website, blog, sales funnel and membership site builder that enables you to create unique user experiences based on visitors’ device type: desktop, tablet or cellular phone. The website features content that’s incredibly simple for search engines to crawl and understand, consequently making it search engine friendly. In addition to this, it can be utilised in creating infographics, advertising graphics, blog header designs, eBook covers, business cards, Facebook covers, flyers, Google+ headers, Kindle covers, Pinterest designs, resume designs, Twitter covers and several others.
2. Responsive Builder: A builder that makes blogs and websites to provide an optimal viewing experience, making it completely responsive. More so, it is very search engine friendly.
3. Application Creator: This is a complete structure which can be used in building, modifying, and publishing mobile applications. With the App Creator, it’s possible to publish apps on all platforms, and if you use their own accounts, this may be done with no charges. To make money off those published apps, you’ll need to purchase a personal Apple, Play and Amazon app accounts.
4. Mailing Boss: This is an automatic email responder and marketing automation tool, inclusive of unlimited subscribers and sending quota!
5. Design Studio: This presents tools essential for the adding of images or videos into specific areas of an image including a TV display, picture frame, mobile screen or any place you desire. Additionally, it lets you upload private video or image holders and also presents you with the option of deciding the screen area where you want your image or video to be visible.
6. Presentations Builder: This could be leveraged in the making of slideshow presentations of expert quality for businesses. Presentations Builder has features that are much the same as PowerPoint, but presents you with several other choices to select from.
7. Animated Videos Tool: This tool may be used in the creation of fully animated videos. Also, you can include text, animated images, pictures, sound and several other effects using this tool.
8. The Floating Video (HTML or Flash): This tool aids you in uploading videos that were made from a green screen or the same color background, but makes visible only the object before the backdrop, just like Alex on the welcome page of Builderall.
9. Facebook Inbox Answer: This tool gives automated answers and replies to comments. It can be used to engage your audience in areas where you would want.
10. Browser Notifications: Lets you set up browser notifications and programmed push notifications to users that have approved, even if they’re not presently on your site.
11. On-page SEO Tool: This SEO tool evaluates every part of your search engine optimization, awards points to areas which are flourishing, and tells you where work needs to be improved. All you’ve got to do is type in a keyword and site that you intend to rank.
12. Click Map: This is a real-time heat map which indicates areas of your website that people are most interested in, i.e. areas that got the most hits.
13. Reviews Exchange: This tool enables you to place a customer submitted review box on your site. The other perfect use case for this is as a live chat box for webinars. This is a powerful tool for SEO as the “SEO juice” goes directly to your website from the comments. With other comment box channels like Facebook or Disquis, the SEO juice goes to Facebook or Disquis.
14. Sharelocker App: This tool helps you in making some areas of your website inaccessible to users until they click on the share button. This way, users are locked from the original content until they share the content to others, in turn growing your viewers organically.
15. Script Generator: This very useful tool may be used in creating excellent copy for your sales letters or pages, videos, webinars, emails and so on and so forth. With this tool, you can focus on your avatar. It also indicates the advantages of your product or services and what alterations have to be made on your avatar to boost your sales.
16. Intuitive Templates: Can be used in making an unlimited number of floating videos which will give you an advantage over your competitors and motivate your visitors to re-visit. Also, this tool will engage your customers and will increase the time that they spend on your website.
17. Video Editor: This all-efficient tool helps in making illustrative videos or professional sales letters (also known as, video sales letters) which is obviously more engaging and will lead to more sales as compared to a generic copy.
18. Images in 360: Super tool which generates 3D images of your products which engages your visitors and converts more and more sales. This user-friendly tool may be found right within the BuilderAll platform.
19. Mockups and design studio: Lets you create stunning images for your website, eBooks, products and courses. You can also make super engaging content on your blogs or social networks.
20. Builderall Business: This help you in making cash off their affiliate program. With Builderall Business, everything needed to spread the word about Builderall will be supplied to assist you earn revenue as an affiliate.
HOW MUCH IS BUILDERALL?
There are 3 varying pricing options in Builderall, namely Web Presence, Digital Marketing and Builderall Business.
The photo above displays the monthly recurring charges and the photo below is your price if you pay annually.
To tell you the truth, this price is in fact very affordable and reasonable for a lot of the people, especially beginners. Considering buying all the tools contained would probably amount to thousands of dollars if bought individually.
Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
WHO IS BUILDERALL FOR?
By now, you are aware that BuilderAll is such an excellent Platform. Not only due to the reasonable price but also the tools that you obtain all under one roof.
Complete newbies: Beginning a drag and drop site builder, sales funnels and landing pages has NEVER been so easy as this!
Product Creators: How much do you pay for your sales page to be created professionally? As expected, you’ll need to collect emails, follow up with an autoresponder, have social proof and a sales funnel. BuilderAll will cater to all those functions.
Affiliate Marketers: Are you already into affiliate marketing & making money online? BuilderAll is a excellent Platform to promote to build trust and credibility.
Application Programmers: Developing an application has never been easier than with BuilderAll. Whether you are just a beginner or you’re already a professional. Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
Web Developers: Yes, you can create responsive sites for your customers.
Email Marketers: How much do you pay your existing email service providers like Convertkitor Aweber? With up to 10,000 subscribers, it’s impossible to believe someone can resist buying BuildAll.
Companies & co-operates: Don’t you need a professionally built website with everything that you’re going to need to get sales, build credibility and entice more clients?
and surely, for YOU!
BUILDERALLS KEY SELLING POINTS Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
1. Everything in ONE Place
BuilderAll has solved the problem that we are required to buy unique tools from a lot of other platforms.
BuilderAll brings everything under one roof so that you do not need to over-complicate things and overpay.
2. Very Reasonable & Affordable Pricing
I would be delighted to pay $50 monthly or even up to $100 per month for all of the services they give. Yet, they’re charging at just $10 and $30 a month.
It’s a pretty crazy deal.
3. Easy-to-Use Interface
As we have mentioned earlier, it is quite simple to create your own website and landing pages using BuilderAll.
All you need to do is “drag and drop” components to the areas you want them to be at.
It’s absolutely a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) platform!
4. Unlimited Website Hosting Provided
You have to purchase your own domain but it’s rare to see business offering UNLIMITED web hosting service.
5. Create Your Own Apps
This is a very unique feature because only a few platforms out there lets complete newbies to build a mobile application by simply using easy drag and drop functions.
This is valuable to construct some simple apps. (Of course, do not expect it to be quite sophisticated!)
6. Suitable for a Wide Selection of Users
Most products out there only target a distinct group of people. But like what I have listed before, BuilderAll is catered to a wide range of users.
Many groups of people may benefit from this awesome program.
7. Easier to Design Than WordPress
To be honest, using WordPress is like learning a totally new language initially. So quite a number of individuals can have a hard time with WordPress when they are just a newbie without clear guidance.
Additionally, the design of your website in WordPress is pretty much based on the theme you choose.
Unless you know how to code, it’s difficult for you to customize all of the design features to make it how you prefer.
BuilderAll’s powerful page design function is a much better choice if you’re very specific about your site design.
8. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
Last but not the least, you’re able to get your money back within 30 days if you are unsatisfied with BuilderAll.
BUILDERALL AFFILIATE PROGRAM – CREATE THE LIFESTYLE YOU WANT WITH BUILDERALL
At this point in time, it’s clear how BuilderAll has transformed digital marketing in its entirety, by offering a feature-packed solution, which is of excellent quality, fantastic value, and is reasonably priced. If you realize the potential of this amazing product, and what positive outcomes it can make on your business, in addition to the potential growth our business and become more influential in our niche, then we want you to lend a hand and expand our business in addition to yours.
The best aspect of being a part of the BuilderAll family is that you can also earn money from promotions that converts to sales.
Why should you register for the BuilderAll Affiliate Program? Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
As soon as you sign up as a Builderall Business member, you instantly become an affiliate. This means that all the essential tools and information needed to spread the word about the BuilderAll platform is given to you and consequently, you will earn income for every successful conversion. We’ve got an already established, and functional business that can help you earn as you develop your own business.
SUPPORT AND USER EXPERIENCE
BuilderAll is one of the most complete digital marketing platforms in the world and we understand that this can be very confusing at first sight due to the amount of information and possibilities. To make it easier for you to start and progress with BuilderAll, they has developed a number of service options to make it easier for you, to name them:
1. Quick training
2. Tutorial Videos
3. Facebook Support Group
4. Support through the ticket system
5. Tutorials on demand
6. Certified partners
VERDICT Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
BuilderAll is a terrific pick for both the new and experienced affiliate marketers. Builderall Vs Thrive Themes
If you are a total newbie you can get started with a simple test site and have access to all of the tools that can help you develop it into a true authority in your chosen market.
Your website will be powered by the most advanced sales funnel available, supplied with all the features you will need to succeed online.
For internet marketing veterans, you will be able to choose the ideal package to address the requirements you currently have while leaving room to grow while your empire grows. BuilderAll is best fit for entrepreneurs, service providers, digital professionals, designers, web agencies, coaches, networking professionals, and anyone else who enjoys making cash online.
Builderall Vs Thrive Themes