As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Building Link Time Tracker
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the net searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Building Link Time Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Building Link Time Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Building Link Time Tracker
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Building Link Time Tracker
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Building Link Time Tracker
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that protected sites are not enabled to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Building Link Time Tracker
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Building Link Time Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Building Link Time Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a full 100%. Building Link Time Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Building Link Time Tracker
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Building Link Time Tracker
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Building Link Time Tracker