One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. C# Web Api Get Response Body
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. C# Web Api Get Response Body
What is GetResponse? C# Web Api Get Response Body
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. C# Web Api Get Response Body
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory offer a really versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates C# Web Api Get Response Body
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: C# Web Api Get Response Body
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro C# Web Api Get Response Body
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new functions for larger businesses looking for highly tailored features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing C# Web Api Get Response Body
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
C# Web Api Get Response Body
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social media sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions C# Web Api Get Response Body
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.
C# Web Api Get Response Body