As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the internet in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
What is ClickMagick? Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from secure sites (https) can not be detected – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their action time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Chain Link Pivotal Tracker
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day totally free trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Chain Link Pivotal Tracker