As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. City Link Parcel Tracker
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
City Link Parcel Tracker
What is ClickMagick? City Link Parcel Tracker
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And given that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. City Link Parcel Tracker
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
City Link Parcel Tracker
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. City Link Parcel Tracker
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can not be identified – because protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City Link Parcel Tracker
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four different styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices City Link Parcel Tracker
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. City Link Parcel Tracker
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. City Link Parcel Tracker
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still should have praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion City Link Parcel Tracker
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or phony IPs. City Link Parcel Tracker
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and gives the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
City Link Parcel Tracker