As an internet marketer, if you want traffic, you require the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. City Link Post Tracking
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
City Link Post Tracking
What is ClickMagick? City Link Post Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. City Link Post Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
City Link Post Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. City Link Post Tracking
Something you might want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – because safe sites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City Link Post Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates City Link Post Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. City Link Post Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. City Link Post Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion City Link Post Tracking
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. City Link Post Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
City Link Post Tracking