As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. City Link Tracking Error
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
City Link Tracking Error
What is ClickMagick? City Link Tracking Error
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. City Link Tracking Error
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
City Link Tracking Error
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. City Link Tracking Error
One thing you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City Link Tracking Error
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing City Link Tracking Error
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better option when picking the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. City Link Tracking Error
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. City Link Tracking Error
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion City Link Tracking Error
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. City Link Tracking Error
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
City Link Tracking Error