As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some advertisements, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. City Link Tracking Thailand
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
City Link Tracking Thailand
What is ClickMagick? City Link Tracking Thailand
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. City Link Tracking Thailand
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
City Link Tracking Thailand
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. City Link Tracking Thailand
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can not be detected – because secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City Link Tracking Thailand
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can add practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is useful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing City Link Tracking Thailand
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when picking the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. City Link Tracking Thailand
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. City Link Tracking Thailand
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and specifically a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While most tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion City Link Tracking Thailand
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. City Link Tracking Thailand
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
City Link Tracking Thailand