As an internet marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. City Link Tracking
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your cash on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
City Link Tracking
What is ClickMagick? City Link Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. City Link Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
City Link Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. City Link Tracking
Something you may want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – since protected websites are not permitted to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be included to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City Link Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add basically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing City Link Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. City Link Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a complete 100%. City Link Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion City Link Tracking
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. City Link Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.
City Link Tracking