As an online marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. City-Link Website Tracking
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have explored the net searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
City-Link Website Tracking
What is ClickMagick? City-Link Website Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. City-Link Website Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
City-Link Website Tracking
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter a unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. City-Link Website Tracking
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe and secure sites (https) can’t be identified – since safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
City-Link Website Tracking
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates City-Link Website Tracking
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual strategy where you can save as much as 30%. City-Link Website Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track 2 custom-made domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is product a complete 100%. City-Link Website Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion City-Link Website Tracking
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks as well as filter the real or fake IPs. City-Link Website Tracking
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and gives the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
City-Link Website Tracking