As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you need to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will end up wasting your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – because secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user till that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, and even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be useful for much better sales.
Clickmagick Affiliate Tracking