As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick App
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up spending your money on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick App
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick App
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not accessible to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick App
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are four various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick App
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick App
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Clickmagick App
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Clickmagick App
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick App
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and gives the detailed tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.