As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Bonus
If your advertisement doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have checked out the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Bonus
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Bonus
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Bonus
One thing you might wish to remember is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can’t be detected – because secure sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Bonus
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Bonus
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a full 100%. Clickmagick Bonus
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the discovering curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the whole community element of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Bonus
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Clickmagick Bonus
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and offers the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.