As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Cloaking
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads without any sales and conversions.
I have explored the web looking for the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Cloaking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Cloaking
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Cloaking
One thing you might want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be detected – because protected websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has actually received the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Cloaking
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Cloaking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Look at the pricing and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Cloaking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be considerably more difficult to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Cloaking
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Cloaking
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it provides the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.