As an internet entrepreneur, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Custom Domain
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
Clickmagick Custom Domain
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Custom Domain
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Custom Domain
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Clickmagick Custom Domain
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to particular countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Custom Domain
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe websites (https) can not be identified – since safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you make sure there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Custom Domain
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick Custom Domain
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly plan where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Custom Domain
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Custom Domain
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Custom Domain
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Custom Domain
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Hence it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Clickmagick Custom Domain