As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will end up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Clickmagick Customer Service Number
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Customer Service Number
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Clickmagick Customer Service Number
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
One thing you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe websites (https) can’t be identified – because secure websites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Customer Service Number
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick Customer Service Number
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when choosing the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the finding out curve would be substantially more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and possibly look for help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Customer Service Number
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or phony IPs. Clickmagick Customer Service Number
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.
Clickmagick Customer Service Number