As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick/Dashboard
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the web looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick/Dashboard
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick/Dashboard
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you wish. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick/Dashboard
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe websites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user till that URL has actually received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make sure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your web page to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor enter the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include practically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick/Dashboard
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick/Dashboard
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick/Dashboard
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, describing the essentials.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick puts tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to evaluate their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still deserves praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool fits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick/Dashboard
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for better sales.