As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you need the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to understand that it must bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Faq
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Faq
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks led to sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Faq
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through upsells and downsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to certain countries, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Faq
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected sites (https) can’t be detected – due to the fact that protected sites are not permitted to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific nations, as long as you make certain there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s helpful when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick Faq
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better alternative when selecting the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Faq
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom-made domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is product a complete 100%. Clickmagick Faq
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools nowadays, and specifically a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will offer you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to check their response time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Faq
If you are an online marketer and dream to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Faq
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the best tool for the ones who have several websites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.