As an internet marketer, if you desire more traffic, you require the useful tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick For Beginners
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the web searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Clickmagick For Beginners
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick For Beginners
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And considering that it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have participated in the system. However ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick For Beginners
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
Clickmagick For Beginners
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code given to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick For Beginners
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from safe sites (https) can’t be detected – since secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user until that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick For Beginners
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to develop a popup, you can add pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s useful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick For Beginners
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick For Beginners
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two customized domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Clickmagick For Beginners
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
But that’s not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by including these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you desire the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and potentially look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Clickmagick For Beginners
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or phony IPs. Clickmagick For Beginners
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be beneficial for much better sales.
Clickmagick For Beginners