As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you need to understand that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will end up wasting your money on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the internet searching for the tool which can really track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately offer you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. But ClickMagick is also packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you like. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to specific countries, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
Something you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure websites (https) can not be identified – since safe and secure sites are not enabled to pass referrer information. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the exact same user up until that URL has actually gotten the maximum number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make certain there is no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be included to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives at the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to develop a popup, you can include pretty much everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code supplied by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your webpage, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are 4 various designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it is practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Pricing Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom-made domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks per month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a full 100%. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the essentials.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically everything you’d need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will provide you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base post.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to check their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this is not necessarily better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still deserves appreciation.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community element of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything negative about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or fake IPs. Clickmagick Funnel Tracking
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have several sites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and gives the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.
Clickmagick Funnel Tracking