As an online entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you have to understand that it should bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Inc
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on ads with no conversions and sales.
I have actually checked out the net searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Inc
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Inc
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be rerouted to your original URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Inc
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from protected sites (https) can not be detected – because safe sites are not enabled to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the same user up until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link instead of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be produced.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three useful features that can be added to your web page to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are 4 various styles and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick Inc
ClickMagic has three prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Inc
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track two custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is product a full 100%. Clickmagick Inc
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the learning curve would be significantly harder to conquer, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t always much better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat support, but it still should have praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially look for aid from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Inc
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this awesome link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Inc
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.