As an online entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the helpful tools to keep track of your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you have to comprehend that it should bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Landing Page
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is useless and ultimately you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet looking for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately provide you a possibility to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Clickmagick Landing Page
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Landing Page
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a basic level, it permits you to develop tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is likewise loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Landing Page
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Landing Page
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you like. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is momentarily down, or not available to specific nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users via VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code provided to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Landing Page
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – since safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an important and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the difference is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they’ve visited all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put 10% and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you ensure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Landing Page
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to create a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be included by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to act, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each occasion and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Landing Page
ClickMagic has 3 prices and all of them have a number of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Landing Page
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks each month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Clickmagick Landing Page
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the basics.
However that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically everything you would require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick puts tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base short article.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be substantially harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to evaluate their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and potentially look for help from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything negative about the documentation and support options readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Landing Page
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks along with filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Landing Page
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software application and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have several sites to manage.
Above all, it gives the 30-day complimentary trial and offers the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Clickmagick Landing Page