As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running some ads, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Namecheap
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it is no use and ultimately you will wind up spending your money on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the net looking for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the market with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is one of the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Namecheap
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked on your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And since it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a variety of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Namecheap
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you desire. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By implementing the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Namecheap
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure sites (https) can not be detected – due to the fact that protected sites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your email subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second instance, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link multiple times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can define another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks each day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be included to your web page to assist increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are Four different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can also be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to advise the readers to take action, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to create a timer. There are 4 various designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or erase your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s valuable when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Namecheap
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company gives the 30-day trial period for its service and you can test this tool for 30 days.
There is even a better choice when picking the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Namecheap
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks monthly, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of information retention.
Take a look at the pricing and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is product a complete 100%. Clickmagick Namecheap
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, discussing the essentials.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers practically whatever you’d need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It’s certainly a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While most tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an email to test their action time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t always much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it is tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Namecheap
If you are an online marketer and wish to begin your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or fake IPs. Clickmagick Namecheap
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be helpful for better sales.