As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to understand that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Postback
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and eventually you will wind up wasting your money on advertisements without any sales and conversions.
I have checked out the internet in search of the tool which can really track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately give you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveprovided a comprehensive review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market recently.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Postback
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks caused sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Control panel and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Postback
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It offers a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your original URL is briefly down, or not accessible to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion as well. Clickmagick Postback
Something you might wish to remember is that organic traffic originating from safe sites (https) can’t be identified – because protected sites are not permitted to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one destination URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are 4 rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second time, they will be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will simply begin over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has received the maximum number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain countries, as long as you make sure there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 helpful features that can be added to your website to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – appears as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – appears after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – appears when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be added by embedding the HTML code provided by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, allows you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Helpful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each occasion and it is handy when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick Postback
ClickMagic has three rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better alternative when picking the annual plan where you can save as much as 30%. Clickmagick Postback
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks per month, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Ads Integration, track 10 customized domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features below:
The CEO of ClickMagick stands behind is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Postback
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With a lot of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, correct documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the principles of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It’s absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While most tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I discussed previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the suitable knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by adding these buttons.
However ClickMagick’s real claim to fame is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It’s their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their reaction time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Granted this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, however it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade advice and potentially seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it is pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s tough to find anything unfavorable about the documentation and support options available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Postback
If you are an online marketer and wish to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool matches best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can analyze and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Postback
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be helpful for much better sales.