As an internet entrepreneur, if you want traffic, you require the helpful tools to track your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a number of ads, you need to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Pricing
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it’s useless and ultimately you will wind up spending your cash on advertisements without any conversions and sales.
I have checked out the web searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry recently.
What is ClickMagick? Pricing
ClickMagick is a web based app that will help you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a fundamental level, it permits you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked on your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks led to sales.
And because it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. But ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Pricing
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll have the ability to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what has cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is momentarily down, or not available to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users via VPN, search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – only users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code given to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users arrive at your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an extra conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Pricing
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can’t be detected – because secure websites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For example you sell a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL starts with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to pick from;
a. Sequential mode: when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the very same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode: like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve checked out all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode: send out all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode: distributes your clicks in a completely random way.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link instead of URL-A.
And also each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, according to the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and the max clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering right away and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude certain nations, as long as you make certain there’s no dispute with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be developed under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – shows up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your website, and it will stay till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, enables you to add images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or even simply to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to act, and that’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a couple of minutes to develop a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Useful tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Links” menu or “Rotators” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can quickly edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other 3rd party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Enables you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it’s handy when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually entering them.
Pricing Of ClickMagick
ClickMagick has 3 pricing packages and all of them have a number of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when selecting the annual strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Pricing
The Different Pricing Plans of the ClickMagick Software are below:
- This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Ads Integration, track ten customized domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick supports is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Pricing
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll also be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you’d require to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is definitely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While many tools will provide you a knowledge base to sort through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base short article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be significantly more difficult to conquer, so they absolutely made the right decision by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s real specialty is not in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in reality, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially look for assistance from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it is quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s difficult to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices available.
Conclusion – Clickmagick Pricing
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this awesome link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Pricing
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to manage.
Above all, it offers the 30-day totally free trial and provides the extensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for much better sales.