As an online marketer, if you want more traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a number of advertisements, you need to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Refund
If your ad does not bring traffic, then it is no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on ads with no sales and conversions.
I have explored the internet searching for the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing well and will eventually provide you an opportunity to improve your campaign.
The very best tool for the click tracking that I have found recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I havegiven a detailed review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the industry lately.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Refund
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and enhance your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup properly), which clicks caused sales.
And given that it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will detail later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Refund
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick offers.
This is where you set up a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they will be redirected to your initial URL. It supplies a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can establish as many tracking links as you wish. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – starting with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not available to certain nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them entirely. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who know the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code provided to your website, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users get to your page (e.g. by Google search). Include an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion too. Clickmagick Refund
One thing you may want to remember is that organic traffic coming from protected websites (https) can’t be identified – due to the fact that safe and secure sites are not allowed to pass referrer information. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a necessary and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You release the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to choose from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they will be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users hit the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely begin over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:same as Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the same user until that URL has actually received the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random way.
Other rotator settings consist of;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every defined minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks per day.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (United States, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will email you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular nations, as long as you make certain there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three helpful features that can be added to your webpage to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – pops up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – pops up when the user’s cursor moves out of the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Utilizing a visual editor to design a popup, you can add practically everything to the popup – not just images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in type can likewise be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your website, and it will remain up until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be designed by its visual editor, enables you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background coloured or transparent, include a speech bubble, likewise a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be used to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you’re promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to develop a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your website, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be seen under this menu. Beneficial tools consist of;
- Batch Editor: Rather of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to modify one by one, you can simply edit, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick utilizing CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Allows you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It reveals clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is helpful when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Permits you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Rates Clickmagick Refund
ClickMagic has 3 pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company offers the 30-day trial period for its service and you can check this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when choosing the annual plan where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Refund
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has six months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks monthly, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has two years of data retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a full 100%. Clickmagick Refund
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With many tools nowadays, and particularly a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the fundamentals.
However that is not the only video you’ll find.
You’ll likewise be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on practically every element of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much everything you would need to know| to get the most value from their platform.
It is certainly a must-read if you’re new to click tracking.
While a lot of tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for answers, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I mentioned earlier, ClickMagick places tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you’re never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the appropriate knowledge base post.
Without this, I believe the learning curve would be significantly more difficult to overcome, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their reaction time, and I did, in truth, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech companies with 24/7 live chat assistance, however it still should have appreciation.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the whole community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade guidance and potentially seek help from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over four thousand members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support options offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Refund
If you are an online marketer and desire to begin your solo ad business and make marginal sales in the market, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can examine and optimize your clicks along with filter the real or phony IPs. Clickmagick Refund
It is much more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software and which can even help you get the conversions better. You can determine well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be managed with everything from a single dashboard. Thus it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it provides the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link tracking, all of which can be beneficial for better sales.