As an internet entrepreneur, if you desire more traffic, you need the useful tools to keep track of your conversions and sales. If you are running a campaign or running a few ads, you have to comprehend that it ought to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Retargeting
If your advertisement does not bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no conversions and sales.
I have actually explored the net in search of the tool which can in fact track my campaigns and ads. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing and will ultimately provide you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the very best affiliate tracking software application in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the best click tracker tools in the market lately.
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Retargeting
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it allows you to produce tracking links and ClickMagick will reveal you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And since it is cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually entered into the system. However ClickMagick is also loaded with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this article. Clickmagick Retargeting
Here is a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user hits the tracking link, they’ll be redirected to your original URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you will be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a variety of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking a whole sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you’re promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when buying traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you so far.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular nations by checking or unchecking them from the drop-down list.
- Add “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is briefly down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an extra URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them totally. Such as bots, users through VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By inputting the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users come to your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Retargeting
Something you might want to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from safe and secure websites (https) can’t be detected – since safe sites are not allowed to pass referrer details. For example YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is a vital and powerful tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will give you a link URL to their website. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they will be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the exact same link again for the second time, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send out traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link several times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will merely start over again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode however the distinction is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they’ve gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the very first URL (URL-A in this example), consisting of repeat clicks from the exact same user until that URL has actually gotten the max number of clicks defined.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in a totally random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude particular countries.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the top priority link (top of the rotator) can also be randomised every X minutes. For example every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they first click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) requires to be set up, as per the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you will be delivering 1,100 in total.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 countries (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by %.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile devices.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, starts delivering instantly and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude specific countries, as long as you ensure there is no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be created under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be developed.
Under the “Content” menu, there are three beneficial features that can be added to your webpage to aid increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
There are 4 different types of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor lands on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you define have passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, but it redirects the user to another page when they attempt to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include pretty much whatever to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and likewise a countdown timer.
Opt-in form can also be included by embedding the HTML code offered by your e-mail provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that shows up either at the top or the bottom of your web page, and it will remain till the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can likewise be created by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, include a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be added to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps just to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The idea of a countdown timer is to prompt the readers to take action, which’s precisely what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It doesn’t take a few minutes to produce a timer. There are four different designs and two types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you have to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your web page, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Useful tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can quickly modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party apps. Likewise, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to view the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, together with a timestamp for each event and it is valuable when identifying suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Allows you to filter or block specific IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Retargeting
ClickMagic has three pricing and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better choice when selecting the yearly plan where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Retargeting
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks per month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one website, track two custom domains and has 6 months of data retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for five sites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track ten custom-made domains and has twelve months of data retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited websites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of information retention.
Take a look at the rates and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick backs up is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Retargeting
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With most tools these days, and particularly a tool as technical as this, appropriate documentation is an absolute must.
The very first thing you see when you first log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that’s not the only video you will find.
You’ll also be demonstrated how to access a library of other video tutorials on virtually every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it’s not all video based.
ClickMagick has produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers basically whatever you would need to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you’re brand-new to click tracking.
While the majority of tools will offer you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out previously, ClickMagick positions tooltips all over.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you directly to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I think the discovering curve would be considerably harder to conquer, so they absolutely made the right call by adding these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine specialty isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour e-mail support.
Whatever the concern, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is constantly on standby.
I shot off an e-mail to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this isn’t necessarily much better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat support, but it still is worthy of praise.
Finally, there’s a Facebook group.
If you like the entire community aspect of utilizing a tool like this, where you can trade suggestions and possibly seek assistance from other users…this one’s for you.
The group has more than 4,000 members so it’s quite active as far as software-based groups go.
In general, aside from the live chat, it is hard to find anything negative about the documentation and support choices offered.
Conclusion Clickmagick Retargeting
If you are an online marketer and desire to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this remarkable link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks in addition to filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Retargeting
It is even more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can figure out well that what is working and what is not.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have numerous sites to handle.
Above all, it offers the 30-day complimentary trial and provides the thorough tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.