As an online marketer, if you want traffic, you require the beneficial tools to track your sales and conversions. If you are running a campaign or running a few advertisements, you have to comprehend that it needs to bring some quality traffic. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
If your ad doesn’t bring traffic, then it’s no use and eventually you will wind up wasting your cash on advertisements with no sales and conversions.
I have actually checked out the internet searching for the tool which can actually track my campaigns and advertisements. Tracking will inform you a lot about what is not performing well and will ultimately offer you a chance to improve your campaign.
The best tool for the click tracking that I have discovered just recently is ClickMagick. ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features.
I haveoffered an in-depth review of ClickMagick here and why it is is among the very best click tracker tools in the market lately.
Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
What is ClickMagick? Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
ClickMagick is a web based app that will assist you to track and optimize your marketing efforts. At a standard level, it enables you to create tracking links and ClickMagick will show you who clicked your links and (if setup correctly), which clicks resulted in sales.
And because it’s cloud based, you can login to your ClickMagick Dashboard and monitor ALL the links you have actually participated in the system. However ClickMagick is likewise packed with a number of other advanced features which I will talk about later in the rest of this review. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
Here’s a summary of what ClickMagick provides.
Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
This is where you establish a tracking link. When a user clicks the tracking link, they will be rerouted to your initial URL. It provides a “tracking pixel code” and, by copying and pasting the code in your squeeze page you’ll be able to track the opt-ins. You can set up as many tracking links as you want. There is a range of optional settings to make under each link such as;
- Tracking an entire sales funnel – beginning with the opt-in all the way through downsells and upsells.
- Link cloaking (masking the URL that you are promoting, e.g. affiliate link).
- Enter an unit cost to you (when purchasing traffic) either by CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), CPS (cost per sale), Daily or Monthly, to monitor what’s cost you up until now.
- Geotargeting – include or exclude specific nations by unchecking or checking them from the drop-down list.
- Include “backup URL” – in case your initial URL is temporarily down, or not accessible to particular nations, you can enter an additional URL to redirect the users to.
- “Bad clicks” – filter out any bad clicks from the tracking, or block them completely. Such as bots, users by means of VPN, online search engine spiders.
- Password protect a link – just users who understand the password to access the link.
- Set a separate link for mobile users or iOS users.
2. Organic Tracking
By entering the code offered to your site, you can track organic traffic, i.e. how users reach your page (e.g. by Google search). Add an additional conversion tracking pixel code to track the conversion also. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
Something you may wish to keep in mind is that organic traffic originating from secure sites (https) can not be detected – since safe websites are not allowed to pass referrer info. For instance YouTube – all organic traffic from YouTube will be reported anonymously under “none”.
This is an essential and effective tool for traffic providers. More than one location URL can be set under one link, and it “rotates”.
For instance you offer a traffic to Buyer A and Buyer B. Each buyer will provide you a link URL to their site. You set up both link URL-A and link URL-B under a rotator link URL begins with http://www.clkmr.com/…
You publish the rotator link (http://www.clkmr.com/ …) e.g. send it to your e-mail subscribers. When they click the link, they’ll be directed to either of URL-A or URL-B, and there are Four rotator modes for you to select from;
a. Sequential mode:when a user clicks the link, they’ll be directed to the first URL (URL-A in this example), and when they click the same link again for the second instance, they’ll be directed to URL-B. So this mode will send traffic to each URL in the rotator one after another, as repeat users click the link numerous times. And when it reaches the bottom, it will just start over once again at the top.
b. Spillover mode:like Sequential mode but the difference is that you can specify another URL to direct your users to after they have actually gone to all the URLs in the rotator and exhausted their unique clicks.
c. Fulfilment mode:send all traffic to the first URL (URL-A in this example), including repeat clicks from the very same user up until that URL has gotten the max number of clicks specified.
d. Random mode:distributes your clicks in an entirely random manner.
Other rotator settings include;
- Geotargeting – include or exclude certain nations.
- Add “backup URL”.
- Filter out or block bad clicks.
- Set a different link for mobile users or iOS users and.
- Randomise: the concern link (top of the rotator) can likewise be randomised every X minutes. For instance every specified minutes, users will see URL-B when they initially click the link rather of URL-A.
And likewise each link URL in the rotator (URL-A, URL-B …) needs to be set up, based on the screenshot above such as;
- Maximum number of clicks to deliver (if the box is left blank, it delivers indefinitely).
- Maximum number of clicks daily.
- Bonus clicks by percentage. If you put ten percent and limit clicks 1,000, you’ll be delivering 1,100 in overall.
- Minimum or maximum clicks from users in Tier 1 nations (US, Canada, UK, AUS, NZ) by percent.
- Maximum or minimum clicks from mobile phones.
- Start date and end date. If left blank, begins delivering immediately and ends when it reaches the number of max clicks.
- Notify: if the box is checked, it will e-mail you to notify when the delivery’s finished
- Geotargeting: you can include or exclude particular countries, as long as you ensure there’s no conflict with the Min/Max T1 setting.
As many destination URLs can be produced under a rotator link, and as many rotators can be created.
Under the “Content” menu, there are 3 useful features that can be included to your website to help increase the conversion. MagickPopups, MagickBars, and Countdown Timers.
Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
There are Four different kinds of popups.
- Popup “on load” – shows up as soon as the visitor arrives on the page.
- Delayed popup – pops up after the number of seconds you specify have actually passed.
- Exit popup – shows up when the user’s cursor leaves the window and is above to close it.
- Redirect – not technically a popup, however it redirects the user to another page when they try to leave.
Using a visual editor to design a popup, you can include basically everything to the popup – not simply images or tables but embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, and also a countdown timer.
Opt-in kind can likewise be added by embedding the HTML code offered by your email provider such as AWeber or GetResponse.
MagickBar is a bar that appears either on top or the bottom of your web page, and it will stay until the user clicks [x] to close it.
MagickBars can also be developed by its visual editor, allows you to include images, tables, embed YouTube video, make it sound-enabled, make the background transparent or coloured, add a speech bubble, also a countdown timer can be included to the bar.
The bar can be utilized to invite your visitors to an affiliate page or any other sales page, or perhaps simply to highlight what you are promoting within the page.
The concept of a countdown timer is to urge the readers to take action, and that’s exactly what the ClickMagick timer feature is there for.
It does not take a couple of minutes to produce a timer. There are four various styles and 2 types (evergreen/cookie based or date-based|date-based or evergreen/cookie based). All you need to do is to copy and paste the code to anywhere – your webpage, within a MagickPopup or MagickBar.
All other tools to niggle can be found under this menu. Beneficial tools include;
- Batch Editor: Instead of going to the “Rotators” menu or “Links” menu and clicking each link to edit one by one, you can simply modify, reset or delete your links, rotators or rotator URLs from here.
- Data Importer/Exporter: ClickMagick’s link data, rotator data and rotator URLs can be exported to other third party applications. Also, data from another tracking tool can be imported to ClickMagick using CSV file.
- IP Lookup tool: Permits you to see the history and activity for any IP address. It shows clicks, opt-ins, sales, along with a timestamp for each event and it’s practical when determining suspicious clicks.
- IP Manager: Enables you to filter or block particular IP addresses or IP ranges by manually inputting them.
ClickMagick Prices Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
ClickMagic has 3 rates and all of them have scads of features in them. The company provides the 30-day trial period for its service and you can evaluate this tool for 30 days.
There is even a much better option when choosing the yearly strategy where you can save up to 30%. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
- Starter Plan – This will track up 10,000 clicks each month, 1 Funnel for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for one site, track 2 custom domains and has six months of information retention.
- Standard Plan – This will track up 100,000 clicks monthly, 5 Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for 5 websites, Facebook Advertisements Integration, track 10 custom-made domains and has twelve months of information retention.
- Pro Plan – This will track up 1,000,000 clicks each month, Unlimited Funnels for FunnelMagick, Organic tracking for Unlimited sites, track unlimited custom domains and has 2 years of data retention.
Look at the prices and features listed below:
The CEO of ClickMagick guarantees is item a complete 100%. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
ClickMagick Support and Documentation
With the majority of tools these days, and especially a tool as technical as this, proper documentation is an outright must.
The first thing you see when you initially log into ClickMagick is a getting started video, explaining the basics.
But that is not the only video you will find.
You’ll likewise be shown how to access a library of other video tutorials on essentially every aspect of the tool itself.
Of course, it is not all video based.
ClickMagick has actually produced an hour length written course on the concepts of click tracking, and it covers pretty much whatever you would require to know| to get the most worth from their platform.
It is absolutely a must-read if you are new to click tracking.
While many tools will give you a knowledge base to sift through for responses, ClickMagick goes one better.
As I pointed out earlier, ClickMagick positions tooltips everywhere.
No matter where you are within ClickMagick, you are never ever too far from a tooltip that takes you straight to the proper knowledge base article.
Without this, I believe the finding out curve would be considerably harder to overcome, so they definitely made the right call by including these buttons.
But ClickMagick’s genuine claim to fame isn’t in their video tutorials or their knowledge base.
It is their 1-hour email support.
Whatever the question, whatever the day, and whatever the hour, ClickMagick support is always on standby.
I shot off an email to test their response time, and I did, in fact, hear back within the 1-hour window.
Given this is not always better than all those tech business with 24/7 live chat assistance, but it still is worthy of praise.
Lastly, there’s a Facebook group.
If you want the entire community aspect of using a tool like this, where you can trade recommendations and possibly look for aid from other users…this one is for you.
The group has over 4,000 members so it’s pretty active as far as software-based groups go.
Overall, aside from the live chat, it’s hard to find anything bad about the documentation and support choices readily available.
Conclusion Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
If you are an online marketer and dream to start your solo advertisement business and make marginal sales in the industry, then this incredible link tracking tool suits best.
ClickMagick has all the features that can evaluate and optimize your clicks as well as filter the genuine or fake IPs. Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum
It is a lot more than a click tracking tool, it is the very best affiliate tracking software application and which can even assist you get the conversions better. You can identify well that what is working and what isn’t.
It is a cloud-based service and can be handled with everything from a single dashboard. Therefore it is the very best tool for the ones who have multiple websites to handle.
Above all, it gives the 30-day totally free trial and provides the comprehensive tools to geotargeting, sales funnel, organic tracking and link monitoring, all of which can be useful for better sales.
Clickmagick Review Warrior Forum